Learn how to turn big data into actionable intelligence with the Big Data Analytics concentration of Walden University’s master’s degree in Information Technology. Professionals skilled in data analysis can drive business productivity and increase operational efficiencies.
Courses in this master’s in data science online introduce students to data mining, including studies of data auditing, aggregation, validation, and reconciliation. Students learn technology used to visually represent data, as well as the human side of perception and cognition to understand how to effectively communicate data. General Information Technology courses provide a solid foundation for this online IT degree.
The curriculum includes studies of:
- Enterprise database design
- Principles of programming
- Data warehousing and business intelligence
- Enterprise systems architecture
- Statistical concepts for big data
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV
- Applicants should have a bachelor's in computer science, engineering, finance, math or similiar field and/or have related certifications.
New York, Rhode Island