Walden University offers an online Master of Science in Education with a concentration in Educational Leadership and Administration that will lead to Principal Licensure. This online master’s in education administration focuses on enhancing educator effectiveness and student success. Coursework explores beliefs and behaviors that contribute to a higher level of teacher performance. Courses cover cultural and linguistic diversity and provide the skills needed to adapt to various learning and language styles. Students gain insight into building supportive communities that will motivate and engage their future students. You will also learn how teachers can leverage data assessment to be educational leaders.
This master’s in educational leadership online is designed to prepare students to:
- Create a shared strategic vision and collaborative school community
- Recruit, hire, and inspire school personnel committed to improving student achievement
- Lead curriculum, assessment, and community-building initiatives to improve the learning environment
- Manage the educational, financial, human resource, and legal issues critical to school management
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Official College Transcript(s)
- This program requires field experience.
New York, Rhode Island