Gain the skills you need to start or manage a child care center or development program. Earning your M.S. in Early Childhood Studies with a specialization in Administration, Management, and Leadership can give you the knowledge and skills you need to create child-centered programs that promote positive learning experiences for all children. Discover how to plan and manage budgets, as well as recruit, evaluate, and motivate qualified staff. Ensure child safety through regulatory compliance and explore ways to market your program in your community.
Walden now offers two ways to learn. You can choose to earn your degree through a competency-based format or a course-based format, delivered through Tempo Learning™ by Walden.
- Course-Based: Preset course start and end dates help you manage your schedule over time. Your fellow students will be learning the same material at the same time.
- Competency-Based: Complete competencies at your own pace, based on your ability to demonstrate understanding of their content. At the beginning of each term, you will map out your learning goals in partnership with your Academic Coach.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Completed online application and transcripts
- Materials you are required to submit may vary depending on the academic program to which you apply
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission