Master of Healthcare Administration / Systems & Policy
Walden University offers an online Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) degree program with a concentration in Systems and Policy. Coursework in Systems and Policy help students think critically and creatively about the big picture while gaining a solid understanding of systems and policy theories. Students study healthcare system and policy reform and how they reshape the way health and medical care are delivered while also gaining knowledge that will prepare them to address the changing needs of healthcare organizations and consumers.
In addition to Systems and Policy courses, you will also take courses in general healthcare administration. Students study the latest technologies, trends, theories, and strategies in the healthcare field while gaining professional competencies. Courses include:
- Law, Ethics, and Policy in Healthcare Administration
- Healthcare Financial Management and Economics
- Healthcare Informatics and Technology Management
- Healthcare Operations Management
- Marketing Management and Business Communication for Healthcare Administrators
- Healthcare Quality Management
- A bachelor's degree or higher.
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission