Walden University offers an online Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) degree program with a concentration in Leadership and Organizational Development. This online master’s in healthcare administration examines leadership and organizational theories, concepts, and trends in healthcare settings. The curriculum provides an in-depth understanding of how to direct and organize healthcare resources and services in various organizational environments while developing the leadership skills needed to meet the demands of organizational and population needs.
In addition to the specialized courses, students still gain a general understanding of the responsibilities and leadership skills found in the healthcare industry. You will study the current trends, technologies, theories, and strategies in the field while developing the professional competencies and skills healthcare organizations require. Courses in this program include:
- Human Resource Management and Organizational Development and Leadership for Healthcare Administrators
- Healthcare Informatics and Technology Management
- Healthcare Operations Management
- Marketing Management and Business Communication for Healthcare Administrators
- Healthcare Quality Management
- Strategic Planning in Healthcare Administration
- A bachelor's degree or higher.
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission