A Graduate Certificate in Teacher Leadership can equip education professionals with the skills they need to help their school meet key educational challenges. Courses examine issues such as increasing student achievement and fostering parent involvement.
Participants will develop strengths in areas including teacher mentoring, coaching, and distributed leadership. Graduates of this online educational leadership degree will be able to collaboratively implement effective teaching models, strategies, and practices. Credits earned from this certificate can be applied toward Walden’s MS in Education with a specialization in Teacher Leadership.
Students will study topics related to:
- Dynamic teacher leadership
- Increasing learning and achievement in the classroom
- Mentoring, coaching, and collaboration with colleagues
- Teacher leadership in professional learning communities
- A bachelor's degree or higher
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission