Walden University offers a Graduate Certificate in Information Systems. The program is designed for students who want to gain advanced information technology (IT) skills.
Participants will study foundational networking, programming, data modeling, and database design skills. Graduates can find employment as a computer support specialist, systems administrator, or other roles in information systems. Credits from this program can be applied toward Walden’s MS in Information Technology or Information Systems Management (MISM) degrees.
Course topics within this certificate program include:
- Information technology in the organization
- Computer networking and operating systems
- Enterprise database design
- Principles of programming
- Must have a bachelors degree.
- Official transcripts.
- Resume showing work history.
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission