Develop skills to improve student retention and outcomes with a Graduate Certificate in Higher Education Leadership for Student Success. Participants will learn how to create positive institutional changes and more effective programs and support services.
Current and aspiring higher education leaders will receive instruction on how to help students from diverse backgrounds reach their educational goals. Courses in this online higher education degree examine how to apply business principles to effectively manage resources. Students will explore the social, political, and economic factors affecting current higher education systems and future trends.
Classes focus on topics including:
- Understanding students – learning, development, and diversity
- Best practices for student success
- Creating supportive learning and service environments
- Leading change in student support programs
- A bachelor's degree or higher
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission