A Graduate Certificate in Adult Learning from Walden University can help you develop knowledge and skills to be a qualified adult educator and training professional. Graduates will be able to help students learn in the classroom, workplace, and beyond.
Participants will learn how to create programs for adult literacy, employee training, vocational education, community programs, and self-enrichment. Courses explain how to help adult learners build on their existing knowledge and experience to learn in transformative and relevant ways.
Courses included in this online adult education certification program are:
- Theories and frameworks for adult learning
- Developing a repertoire of effective teaching practices
- Planning, assessing, and improving adult learning
- Facilitating collaboration and group process
- A bachelor's degree or higher
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission