Walden University offers an ACBSP accredited online Business Management degree at the doctoral level. The program explores the latest in conventional and alternative management concepts and theories.
Individuals will be able to advance their careers as researchers, educators, or executive leaders with a Management PhD. Students have the opportunity to conduct original research in an area of their interest. Graduates will possess the expertise, portfolio, and credentials necessary to create solutions to real world problems within their field.
Students can choose from specializations including:
- 21st century finance
- Information systems management
- Leadership and organizational strategy
- Organizational design and innovation
- Human resource management
Students will be required to attend 4 face-to-face residencies.
- Must have a master's degree or higher
- Completed online application and transcripts
- Materials you are required to submit may vary depending on the academic program to which you apply
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission