Study the processes for successfully managing a complex portfolio of projects with the DBA Project Management specialization from Walden University. This online Project Management degree program gives leaders the strategic competencies to allow their organization to succeed in the global marketplace.
Dynamic portfolio management skills help professionals improve performance and achieve strategic objectives for their business. The Project Management specialization of this online Business Administration degree focuses on project-based strategic leadership and organizational practices necessary to support an organization’s vision and growth. Writing, research, and critical thinking skills practiced in this degree program can be applied to the unique issues facing businesses today.
The curriculum includes studies of:
- Program and portfolio management
- Project portfolio performance and organizational effectiveness
- Project-based strategic leadership
Students will be required to attend 8 days of required face-to-face residencies (two 4-day residencies).
- Must have a master's degree or higher
- Completed online application and transcripts
- Materials you are required to submit may vary depending on the academic program to which you apply
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission