Walden University offers a DBA in Human Resources Management for students wanting to pursue executive leadership, teaching, or research in the field of human resources. The HR Management degree online gives students theoretical knowledge, industry insights, and authoritative capabilities needed to confront contemporary organizational issues.
Learn about real-world situations including succession planning, creating and managing external strategic partnerships, and HR planning for the organization’s strategic business direction. Before graduation, students in this online Business Administration degree program will create an annual HR operating plan (AHROP) showing tangible actions to support the HR division as well as the business’s overall goals.
Classes specific to the Human Resources Management concentration include:
- The New HR – The Savvy Strategic Partner
- Succession Planning – A Survival Tool of the Fittest
- An HR Plan for Organizational Agility
Students will be required to attend 8 days of required face-to-face residencies (two 4-day residencies).
- Must have a master's degree or higher
- Completed online application and transcripts
- Materials you are required to submit may vary depending on the academic program to which you apply
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission