With a DBA in Healthcare Management from Walden University, graduates will be able to apply managerial decision-making abilities to healthcare policy and economics. Students will learn effective management skills essential to the healthcare industry to successfully support and serve their community with this online Business Administration degree specialization.
This Healthcare Administration degree online examines the private and public policy development process and its effect on delivery systems and the health services continuum. Courses also focus on laws and court decisions affecting the management of healthcare organizations. Students will explore the regulatory and ethical dynamics at play in the healthcare industry.
Students will study topics including:
- Healthcare managerial decision making
- Managing healthcare delivery systems
- Law and ethics in healthcare management
Students will be required to attend 8 days of required face-to-face residencies (two 4-day residencies).
- Must have a master's degree or higher
- Completed online application and transcripts
- Materials you are required to submit may vary depending on the academic program to which you apply
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission