A DBA in Accounting can help you gain advanced skills to successfully manage your organization and make sound business decisions. The curriculum of this online Business Administration degree contains components of writing, business, research, accounting, business strategy, mentoring, and face-to-face residencies.
Students will learn managerial accounting methods to improve their company’s bottom line and competitive position. Courses explore principles and theories of managerial decision making, corporate governance, employee performance evaluation, and applied research. Graduates of this online Accounting degree program will be able to clearly communicate financial results to executive stakeholders.
Accounting topics within this major include:
- Managerial accounting
- Accounting-based performance evaluation systems
- International aspects of managerial accounting
Students will be required to attend 8 days of required face-to-face residencies (two 4-day residencies).
- Must have a master's degree or higher
- Completed online application and transcripts
- Materials you are required to submit may vary depending on the academic program to which you apply
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission