Students can get a jumpstart on their master’s degree with this accelerated bachelor’s program that includes graduate-level Criminal Justice Management coursework. This online Criminal Justice degree program includes a broad base of general classes within the major, as well as topics specifically related to management and administration within the Criminal Justice system.
Classes explore the complex roles and responsibilities of Criminal Justice administrators. Topics of study include ethics, diversity, and current issues and trends in policing. Graduates will have the skills and knowledge needed to advance their careers into management positions.
Students focusing on Criminal Justice Management and Administration will gain competencies in:
- Organizational management and leadership
- Strategic planning
- Finance and budgeting for the nonprofit sector
- Human resource management
Admission is considered for adult students who hold a high school diploma or its equivalent. Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- You are 21 years of age or older
- You are less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter credit hours
- You are an active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service
- You are concurrently enrolled in an approved partner institution with an articulation agreement with Walden
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission