The Crime and Criminal Investigations concentration of this online Criminal Justice degree is designed for law enforcement officers already working as a detective or those who want to become investigators and sergeants. Students will gain extensive knowledge about the criminal mind and the investigative process.
This program is available as either course-based or Tempo competency-based. The course-based format is instructor-led with a specific schedule. Tempo Learning is flexible and at your own pace. Students can choose whichever format works best for their situation.
Students will examine a range of topics including:
- Criminal evidence and investigation
- The criminal mind
- Drugs, gangs, and organized crime
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Applicants must meet one of the following criteria:
- 21 years of age or older
- Less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter credit hours
- Active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service
- Concurrently enrolled in an approved partner institution with an articulation agreement with Walden
New York, Rhode Island