An online bachelor’s in psychology prepares you for a wide range of careers, from small to large corporate environments, ranging from fields in business to healthcare and education. The Workplace concentration provides professionals with a path to develop specialized skills in industrial and organizational psychology.
In addition to core psychology courses, you will delve into management, motivation, leadership and organizational behavior topics. Choose from electives, such as global perspectives or gender studies, to round out your degree plan.
- Admission is considered for adult students who hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- You are 21 years of age or older.
- You are less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter credit hours.
- You are an active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service.
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission