A bachelor’s in Psychology online with a concentration in Human Services can help you gain the knowledge and skills needed to create meaningful and positive change in your community. This degree prepares graduates for careers as caseworkers, advocates, policymakers, and more.
Students will examine challenges facing today’s society, such as poverty, drug addiction, and domestic violence. They will learn strategies to effectively work with families, human services agencies, and organizations to implement solutions to help those in need. Crisis intervention and conflict management skills learned in class can be applied to real-life situations to better serve people in your community.
Topics of study included in this concentration include:
- Intergroup conflict and peace building
- The humanitarian professional in a changing world
- Case management for people in need
- Effective human services interviewing
- Crisis and intervention
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Walden University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Applicants must meet one of the following: be 21 years or older; an active member of the military or veteran; or have 60 quarter credits for transfer.
New York, Rhode Island