Bachelor of Science in Psychology / Criminal Justice
Students can opt to complete a number of different psychology concentrations.
- Applied Psychology
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Criminal Justice
- General Psychology
- Human Services
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Preparation for Graduate Studies
The Addictions concentration retains approval through the Association for Addiction Professionals (NAADAC).
- Admission is considered for adult students who hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- You are 21 years of age or older.
- You are less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter credit hours.
- You are an active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service.
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission