Senior-level criminal justice professionals can advance their careers by studying Advanced Topics in Criminal Justice. Those interested in pursuing a master’s degree can save time and money with Walden University’s Accelerate Into Master’s (AIM) option, which incorporates graduate level classes into this bachelor’s program.
Students will explore issues related to juvenile delinquency and justice, courts and judicial process, criminal law, and corrections. A senior capstone course examines the implications of ethics and diversity in the criminal justice field. Graduates of this online Criminal Justice degree program will be able to work in law enforcement, corrections, investigations, security, and more.
Course topics specific to this concentration include:
- Controversies in criminal justice
- Special populations
- The nature of crime and criminology
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- 21 years of age or older
- Less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter credit hours
- Active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service
- Concurrently enrolled in an approved partner institution with an articulation agreement with Walden
New York, Rhode Island