Prepare to launch a new business or successfully grow an existing one with the Small Business Management concentration of Walden University’s online Business Administration degree. This degree includes a well rounded foundation in general Business Administration topics as well as a focus on issues specific to Small Business Management.
Courses include examples of real-world successes and failures to help students learn about the importance of customer relations and strategic marketing. Students will analyze actual business plans and case studies of franchises, startups, e-commerce, and family businesses. Graduates will also understand how to effectively use technology to drive growth and success.
Studies include discussions of the following:
- Small business ventures
- Financial management
- Marketing strategies for small business
- Fundamentals of accounting
- Customer relationship management for small business
Admission is considered for adult students who hold a high school diploma or its equivalent. Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- You are 21 years of age or older
- You are less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter credit hours
- You are an active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service
- You are concurrently enrolled in an approved partner institution with an articulation agreement with Walden
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission