Learn about the challenges and responsibilities of being a manager with the Management concentration of this online bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. Classes cover a wide base of business-related topics, as well as courses specific to business management.
Students in this online Business Management degree program will explore career development, employee motivation, and effective decision-making practices. Skilled managers can use human resources approaches to improve talent acquisition, innovation, and customer service. Graduates will understand ethical issues and the impact of organizational culture on employee retention and productivity.
Students can expect to learn about subjects including:
- Operations management
- Corporate finance
- Business law
- Organizational behavior and management
- Personal and organizational leadership
Admission is considered for adult students who hold a high school diploma or its equivalent. Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- You are 21 years of age or older
- You are less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter credit hours
- You are an active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service
- You are concurrently enrolled in an approved partner institution with an articulation agreement with Walden
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission