The Information Systems concentration within this Business Administration degree online allows students to use technology to help their company grow and succeed. The online Business Administration degree includes general business-related courses, as well as classes specific to information technology.
Professionals will learn how to evaluate technology options, create methods to incorporate new technologies, and manage complex IT projects. This IT management degree online gives students a knowledge of IT infrastructure, computer operating systems, and security issues related to computers and information.
The curriculum includes studies of:
- Computer security fundamentals
- Data science
- Operating systems and administration
- Business statistics
- IT infrastructure
Admission is considered for adult students who hold a high school diploma or its equivalent. Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- You are 21 years of age or older
- You are less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter credit hours
- You are an active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service
- You are concurrently enrolled in an approved partner institution with an articulation agreement with Walden
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission