Learn how to help any business or organization succeed through effective recruiting, retaining, and managing of its talent base with this HR Management degree online. Walden University’s bachelor in Business Administration degree with a concentration in Human Resource Management includes general business-related classes as well as specific courses relevant to Human Resources professions.
Skilled HR professionals can recruit and retain talented individuals, increase employee productivity, and promote positive social change in the workplace. Students will learn how economic, social, psychological, legal, and cultural factors affect employee relationships. Graduates will have an understanding of complex federal regulations in the workplace, including equal opportunity, sexual harassment, discrimination, and more.
Topics of study available to students include the following:
- Strategic human resource management
- Business law
- Personal and organizational leadership
- Human resource development and change
- Financial management
Admission is considered for adult students who hold a high school diploma or its equivalent. Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- You are 21 years of age or older
- You are less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter credit hours
- You are an active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service
- You are concurrently enrolled in an approved partner institution with an articulation agreement with Walden
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission