An online Business Administration degree focusing on Finance is perfect for individuals wanting to examine and guide the financial operations of an organization. Financial professionals can help direct and improve the value of their institution for both employees and other shareholders.
This Business Administration degree online includes general business-related courses as well as courses specific to Finance. Students in this online Finance degree program will learn how to create both short- and long-term planning goals. A case study project allows students to examine real world situations within the field of corporate finance.
Class topics available to students include:
- Fundamentals of accounting
- Business statistics
- Corporate finance
- Financial institutions and markets
- International finance
Admission is considered for adult students who hold a high school diploma or its equivalent. Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- You are 21 years of age or older
- You are less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter credit hours
- You are an active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service
- You are concurrently enrolled in an approved partner institution with an articulation agreement with Walden
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission