Work in cross-functional teams to address real-world IT challenges in Walden University’s online Information Technology degree program. Walden is designated as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education, and this program is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Classes cover topics including network administration, web programming, database management systems, and systems analysis. Students will gain technical skills as well as a strong understanding of managerial and organizational concepts. Graduates will be prepared for careers in customer support, database administration, systems administration, and network security.
Five concentrations are available within this online IT degree:
- Cyber security and forensics
- Database administration and data center operations
- Networking and operations
- Web and mobile applications development
- Official transcripts.
- Resume showing work history.
- Employment history and educational history.
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission