The General Business Administration degree online from Walden University allows students to build core business skills that can be used in a variety of settings. Electives can be chosen from any concentration to further your knowledge of accounting, finance, data science, healthcare management, and more. Graduates will be able to apply their knowledge and skills in a wide range of organizations, from global corporations to small businesses, and both nonprofit and for-profit sectors.
This program is available as either course-based or Tempo competency-based. The course-based format is instructor-led with a predetermined schedule. Tempo Learning is flexible and self-paced. Students can choose whichever format works best for their needs and goals.
Students can expect to study topics including:
- Personal and organizational leadership
- Business statistics
- Business law
- Data science
Admission is considered for adult students who hold a high school diploma or its equivalent. Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- You are 21 years of age or older
- You are less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter credit hours
- You are an active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service
- You are concurrently enrolled in an approved partner institution with an articulation agreement with Walden
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission