Valley College offers the online Diploma in Medical Front Office, Billing & Coding. This program provides the hands-on training, practical experience and professional support it takes to pursue a rewarding career helping others.
Topics of instruction include the following:
- Basic Medical Office Procedures
- Computer Applications Medical
- Basic Medical Coding
- Medical Terminology
- Basic Anatomy, and more
Graduates may choose to further their credentials by taking these exams:
- CBCS (Certified Billing & Coding Specialist)
- CMAA (Certified Medical Administrative Assistant)
These nationally recognized certifications add value to your diploma and allow you to demonstrate your qualifications to potential employers.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valley College Admissions Assessment
- At least 16 years old
School Accreditation Statement
Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges