Utica College offers an online MS in Nursing Leadership (NL).
The demand for leaders with the advanced healthcare and business experience is growing. Utica College’s online nursing master’s program expands your leadership ability and business knowledge so you can maximize your nursing skills to take on more significant management roles.
The Leadership curriculum requires 180 hours of practicum experience working with a qualified nurse leader.
47% of nurse directors earn between $120,000 and $159,000. While 52% of nurse leaders with CNO/CNE titles earn $250,000 or more.
Leadership Certification: the online MS – NL program prepares you to become a Certified Nurse Manager and Leader (CNML) through American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE).
- A bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited nursing program
- An unencumbered RN license in the state in which you reside
- 2,000 hours of work experience
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- A 3-credit statistics course (grade of B or higher)
- A baccalaureate level health assessment course with observed laboratory with a grade of B or higher
- A successful background check
- Two letters of recommendation: preferably one from a faculty member and one from a professional colleague
- A writing sample
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education