You can defend networks and information systems against cyber attacks with Utica College’s online BS in Cybersecurity. The program’s industry-specific coursework gives you the skills to develop cybersecurity strategy and critical software install plans.
The online bachelor’s program offers four specializations:
- Network Forensics and Intrusion Investigation
- Information Assurance
- Cybercrime and Fraud Investigation
- Cyber Operations
Some of the program highlights include:
- Designated a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education (CAE- CD) by the National Security Agency (NSA) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Designated a National Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence (CDFAE) by the Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3)
- Respected instructors who are industry-leading experts in the fields of Cybersecurity, Counter-Terrorism/Counter-Espionage, Cyber Forensics and Information Assurance
- Four in-demand cybersecurity specializations to customize your education
- The development of critical skills for investigators and technologists
- A solid focus on writing, critical thinking, mathematics, statistics, and other vital disciplines
Bachelor completion requires 120 credits, including transfer credits.
Must have an associate's degree, or have earned a minimum of 57 credits from an accredited institution prior to enrolling in the program.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Official transcripts
- Other application materials as requested
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education