Students enrolling in the online Bachelor of Science in Aviation can choose to pursue either the Professional Pilot or Aviation Administration emphasis. Students complete online courses and then engage in flight training at an approved facility in their local community or at the training facility at UVU. Courses are based on real-world aviation needs and cover topics in:
- Airline & Airport Management
- Aviation Security & Safety
- Aviation Finance
- Human Resources
Career opportunities range from management positions to flight operators for private or corporate organizations within the aerospace industry.
Added costs many incur above that of tuition due to the cost of flight training.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Official high school and/or college transcripts
- Minimum standards and/or prerequisites for specific programs or courses may be required
- Flight training requirements, if applicable, can be completed at an approved flight school in your local area or at the UVU training facility.
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities