The Associate of Applied Science in Aviation is intended to prepare student for entry level careers in the aviation industry. In addition to core aviation courses, students choose from the following areas of study:
- Certified Flight Instructor
- First Officer
- Aviation Management
Students complete online courses and then engage in flight training at an approved facility in their local community or at the training site at UVU. Added costs many incur above that of tuition due to the cost of flight training.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Official high school and/or college transcripts
- Minimum standards and/or prerequisites for specific programs or courses may be required
- Flight training requirements, if applicable, can be completed at an approved flight school in your local area or at the UVU training facility.
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities