Utah State University offers the online BS in Agribusiness. This program is designed to give students a view of the financing, marketing, and management of food production. Farming and livestock, food production, and human nutrition are all areas that relate to the area of agribusiness. This program is for students interested in the business of feeding the world. This field of business differs from other sectors, as government intervention plays a large role. This degree program aims to prepare students for dealing with the complexities in the management and production of agribusiness.
Potential career opportunities:
- Agricultural input marketing and sales
- Insurance sales and adjusting
- Stock and commodity brokerage
- Commercial bank operations
- Farm and ranch management
- Food marketing and sales
- Agribusiness manager
- Commodities trader
- Incoming freshman may be admitted directly if they have an ACT composite score of 24 or higher and a high school GPA of 3.5 or higher.
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities