An accelerated online Social Work program at Ursuline is designed for adult students who want to complete an undergraduate degree without having to quit their job. This program combines core social work classes, such as human behavior and social welfare, with electives in areas ranging from ethics and domestic violence to aging and addictions. You will also have the opportunity to complete an internship at an approved facility.
- Collaborate with other professionals and enjoy the flexibility of online learning.
- Network with peers from all over the world.
- Benefit from faculty who retain expertise in their field.
This program is approved for licensure in the state of Ohio.
- Completion of general education courses with a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission