Upper Iowa University
Master of Business Administration / Accounting
Upper Iowa University (UIU) offers an online Master of Business Administration degree with a concentration in Accounting. The completely online environment of this course offers students increased flexibility and convenience of attending class during their free time. Students pursuing this degree are required to complete core courses, emphasis classes and a capstone course.
UIU Master of Business Administration/Accounting program expects students to be able to do the following:
- Explain modern fiscal responsibility, apply theories and manage risk in business operations
- Compare and contrast theories with practice to determine opportunities and threats faced by businesses
- Explain ethical beliefs of individuals and corporations
- Develop proposals to identify and solve issues and create change using analytical tools
- Evaluate successful business and management practices in the economy
- Determine the effect of social, political and economic changes
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$520.00
Out of State Rate:$520.00
Fees Overview :
A 10% discount on tuition is offered to all military personnel (active, guard, reserve, and retired), as well as their family members who are Department of Defense identification card holders.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$18,720.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$18,720.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Must have earned at least a 2.75 GPA in undergraduate coursework or a 3.0 on the most recent 60 semester credits of undergraduate work.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.