The University of Wyoming offers two online options for its Master of Science in Nursing program. The Nurse Educator track prepares students to teach in academic and health-related settings.
The program strives to provide the education necessary for nurses to become leaders in addressing complexities within the healthcare system. Core concepts include communication, outcomes orientation, and population health in rural areas.
Coursework in this online Nurse Educator program examines topics such as:
- Curriculum development and program evaluation
- Teaching methodologies and evaluation
- Advancing healthcare transformation through academic-practice partnerships
- Population health and health policy
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Criminal Background Check, Interview, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from a nationally accredited program, including completion of an undergraduate statistics course with minimum C grade
- Must have a current, active, unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state where practicum will take place