The online Master of Science in Health Services Administration program is designed for healthcare professionals who want to become department directors, patient safety coordinators and/or directors, regulatory compliance officers, clinical research associates, health outcome researchers, or advance practice pharmacists. The program also benefits health care workers in fields such as management positions, pharmaceutical sales representatives, medical science liaisons, and more.
Students can choose from the following specialty tracks:
- Biopharmaceutical Regulatory Compliance
- Health Economics & Outcomes
- Health Institution Leadership
- Health Quality & Improvement
- Advanced Pharmacy Practice Administration
- A bachelors degree in any field
- An upper division GPA of 3.0 or better
- A transcript showing a qualifying degree from an accredited academic institution
- A current curriculum vitae or resume
- A personal statement
Most courses are taught online, with students traveling to Laramie, Wyoming twice for intensive weekend seminars.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission