The University of Wisconsin-Whitewater provides an MBA in Supply Chain Management to the online learner. Through a curriculum involving operations management, sourcing and logistics, students may qualify for high quality jobs in large organizations.
Prospective position titles include:
This online MBA is flexible, making the balance of work, family and education accessible to non-traditional students. Understand and expand the fundamentals of strategy, quality, development and more in a completely online format.
- An AACSB-accredited undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 or
- A regionally-accredited undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.5 or
- A regionally-accredited undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 and have four years of experience
- Seven years of experience or four years of experience and a regionally-accredited undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0
- Official transcript
- GMAT/GRE scores
- A waiver may be available
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission