A Master of Business Administration degree in Project Management is available through the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater online. This program encourages students to earn comprehensive knowledge and apply real-world skills to the future workplace, through professors with professional project management experience.
Placement after graduation includes careers in:
- Compliance specialist
- IT and Project manager
- Operations supervisor
Students with this online MBA graduate with a global mindset, having honed critical intellectual skills that will propel them towards their chosen career path and personal goals.
- An AACSB-accredited undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 or
- A regionally-accredited undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.5 or
- A regionally-accredited undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 and have four years of experience
- Seven years of experience or four years of experience and a regionally-accredited undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0
- Official transcript
- GMAT/GRE scores
- A waiver may be available
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission