A Master of Business Administration degree in Information Technology Management is available through UWW online. Enhance your business performance and perspectives through this competitive MBA program.
Topics under this degree range from process innovation, intelligence, recovery and continuity, and aspects of management. This completely online degree allows students the necessary flexibility to work and learn, and often leads to positions including analysis, IT management and development.
- An AACSB-accredited undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 or
- A regionally-accredited undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.5 or
- A regionally-accredited undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 and have four years of experience
- Seven years of experience or four years of experience and a regionally-accredited undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0
- Official transcript
- GMAT/GRE scores
- A waiver may be available
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission