The University of Wisconsin-Whitewater presents a Master of Business Administration degree in Resource Management. Students striving to become strong leaders of organizations will take courses encompassing modern issues in human resources.
Placement rate out of this UWW MBA program is very high, with graduates receiving titles such as:
HR management is a position of empowerment and ethics. Learn to lead teams, assess employees and provide high quality outcomes for future employers.
- An AACSB-accredited undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 or
- A regionally-accredited undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.5 or
- A regionally-accredited undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 and have four years of experience
- Seven years of experience or four years of experience and a regionally-accredited undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0
- Official transcript
- GMAT/GRE scores
- A waiver may be available
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission