The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay allows registered nurses to complete their degree in a flexible format and continue working while they accelerate their career. The curriculum builds on prior experiences, knowledge, and skills, covering topics such as:
- Foundations of Professional Nursing Practice
- Information Management & Healthcare Technology
- Community Health Nursing
- Women's Health
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120-123 credits are required, including transfer credits.
Students must complete a practicum near their home.
- Must have graduated from an Associate Degree or Diploma Program in Nursing as verified on an official transcript
- GPA of at least 2.5 (or equivalent) on all post-secondary transferable coursework
- Current, non-encumbered RN license from any state
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission