The online bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design and Technology from the University of West Florida provides students with a hands-on, project-based curriculum to prepare them for real world scenarios. Students gain a holistic understanding of human performance improvement.
This Instructional Design bachelor’s degree online examines the interrelationships and interdependencies between all the components of the learning process. Graduates can use their skills to help improve performance and integrate technology in their workplace. Employment opportunities for graduates include roles in training and development, instructional design, and in-person and online education.
The program prepares students to:
- Design and develop instructional and performance solutions
- Develop strategies to implement and evaluate solutions
- Develop performance improvement goals based on analysis of data and desired outcomes
- Analyze performance issues from educational and human performance perspectives
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of West Florida is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must be at the level of a sophomore or higher.