The University of West Alabama offers an online Post-Master's Certificate in Instructional Leadership. The program offers a brief curriculum on the techniques to becoming an effective educational leader to pursue advanced careers. This program is available fully online, designed specifically for individuals seeking work in higher level administrative positions.
- Official transcripts documenting completion of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum 2.75 GPA
- Fingerprints/verification of background clearance
- Minimum of three full years of full-time, acceptable professional education experience in a P-12 setting, which must include one full year of full-time P-12 teaching experience
- Valid Class A Professional Educator Certificate
- Instructional leadership portfolio
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges