University of Vermont offers the online Master of Public Health. This program helps students explore timely public health and policy issues while providing a strong foundation in population health sciences. This degree will empower you to provide solutions that improve the quality of life for people through blending public policy, research, and population health sciences.
Five core disciplines in the program:
- Behavioral Science/Health Education
- Environmental Health
- Health Services Administration
Engage with the supportive UVM faculty experts to gain the knowledge and the skills you need to understand timely real-world health priorities and the methodologies to work toward solving them.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- One semester of college biology or other science course
- One semester of college algebra, statistics, or a more advanced math course
- Resume or CV
- Statement of experiences and goals
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education