The consortium of The University of Toledo (UT) and Bowling Green State University (BGSU) provides an innovative and unique baccalaureate nursing program. Students choose the university (BGSU or UT) that best meets their needs for general education, liberal arts and sciences, then complete online nursing courses in the major through The University of Toledo. The Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing is awarded by the respective university.
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Program curriculum: 32 credits
- Completion of university and nursing prerequisite courses with a grade of C or better (a grade of C- is not acceptable)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 in all previous coursework
- Official transcripts (RN graduates from diploma or non-accredited nursing programs must submit a portfolio for application to the nursing major.)
- An active, unrestricted, and unencumbered RN license
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission