The online RN to BSN program from the University of Toledo is ideal for working adults balancing work and family obligations, with a flexible and self-paced learning platform and coursework able to be completed when and where it’s most convenient for you. Registered Nurses can reach new heights in their nursing career with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
This program uses a self-paced competency-based approach, allowing students to advance in the curriculum based on their ability to master knowledge and skills at their own pace. Coursework can be completed in as little as two semesters. Graduates will be skilled in evidence-based and patient-centered care and have the leadership abilities to succeed in the workplace.
Students learn about topics including:
- Informatics in nursing
- Quality and safety in nursing
- Leadership and professional development
- Health promotion and wellness across the lifespan
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA2.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Must possess an active, unrestricted, unencumbered RN license
- Requires completion of an associate or diploma nursing program, and a minimum of 36 transfer credits