University of Toledo
Master of Science in Engineering
University of Toledo offers the online Master of Science in Engineering. Students can choose from the following concentrations:
- Energy Engineering: The field of energy is vital to all aspects of society and is necessary for assuring a sustainable quality of life for our nation and the world. Not just for engineering graduates with technical portfolios, this highly customizable program has flexibility and options for coursework in law, business and finance. Graduates develop expertise in many complementary areas such as public policy, energy management, energy economics and finance, and energy consulting.
- Practice Oriented Engineering: This cross-disciplinary program combines study in business administration and engineering and offers a compelling alternative to the traditional MBA or technical Master of Science degree programs. Graduates are qualified to pursue careers in project management, manufacturing logistics, or technical consulting.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$559.55
Out of State Rate:$990.23
Additional Fees :$970.20
Fees Overview :
- General Fee (per semester): $49.60
- Facility Fee (per semester): $5.20
- Special Service Fee (per semester): $6.50
- Technology Fee (per credit): $4.50
- Graduate Library Information Fee (per credit): $8
- Graduate Graduation Services Fee (one-time): $100
- Distance Learning Fee (per course): $25
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$17,756.70
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$30,677.10
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.7
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official copies of all undergraduate transcripts
- A personal statement
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
The University of Toledo's (UT) online courses and programs are available to students in all SARA states.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.