The online MBA with a concentration in Project Management prepares students for managerial positions in this area of business. Courses develop knowledge and skills in various areas within Project Management and learn to manage projects within organizations.
Students will learn to:
- Plan, initiate, execute, monitor, and control projects
- Apply advanced analytical and critical thinking skills to evaluate information and solve problems
- Make sound decisions
- Research issues and relevant questions in the field
- Identify ethical and legal responsibilities
In addition to Project Management courses, students will complete core MBA coursework. In this flexible program designed for working professionals, students gain knowledge and skills in leadership, management, accounting, and current business issues, among other topics. Graduates are prepared to act as ethical leaders.
- Official transcripts
- GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Documentation of language fluency for non-native speakers of English, such as a score report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges