The online MBA with a concentration in Healthcare Administration is designed for professionals who want to advance within the business area of Healthcare. The curriculum consists of core MBA topics and courses in Healthcare Administration.
Courses in Healthcare Administration include:
- Healthcare Marketing
- Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Policy and Economics
- Strategic Management in Healthcare Administration
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement
Students will increase their knowledge and understanding of Healthcare Administration while learning to develop strategies that will help organizations achieve their objectives. You will also learn to apply advanced analytical and critical thinking skills to evaluate information, solve problems, and make sound decisions in Healthcare Administration. This flexible program is designed to accommodate working professionals and is taught by experts in the field with advisors who are both knowledgeable and accessible. Graduates are prepared for management positions and to act as ethical leaders.
- Official transcripts
- GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Documentation of language fluency for non-native speakers of English, such as a score report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges