University of the Cumberlands offers an online Master of Arts in Education, with a specialization in School Counseling. This program offers an online education for counselors who specialize in guiding and directing young students in their education journey. Classes will gain teach a wealth of information applicable to the career as a counselor.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts from all degree granting colleges/universities
- Cumulative degree GPA of a 2.75 or above (4.0 scale) OR a GPA of a 3.0 or above (4.0 scale) in the last thirty hours of credit complete
- A valid teaching license with passing Praxis scores or entrance exam for applicants who do not have valid teaching license
- Three Letters of Recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges